Need of an Accounting software
Best web based accounting software – Accounting software has become a basic necessity for all businesses all over the world. The main benefit of an accounting software is its ability to maintain incoming and outgoing payment and billing flow. There are hundreds of accounting software and almost all of these software are standalone applications. In such applications, the data is stored in local file system which is not safe as there are chances of data to be deleted or crashed.
Best web based accounting software
Freshbooks was founded in 2002 in Toronto, Canada and it is operated by 2ndSite Inc. It is a web-based accounting software which can be used from a desktop or a mobile device. Freshbooks is a leading web based accounting software for small and medium-sized businesses.
Review score by us – 4.8/5
- Customizable Invoices – You can create your own invoice design by selecting a perfect template, adding a logo, and adjusting colors and fonts.
- Payment Reminders – Automatic payment reminders
- Automatic Late Fees – Freshbooks automatically applies a late fee in case of overdue invoices.
- Credit card payments
- Recurring – Schedule invoices on a recurring basis automatically
- Set due dates for invoices
- Discounts, Deposits, Multi-currency billing options
- Multi-language invoices
- Tax calculations – Freshbooks automatically applies and calculate taxes for you
- Inventory – Easily track inventory
- And many more features
How to create an InvoiceSwitch to FreshBooks
To get free extension of Grammarly, Click Here