Grammarly review: Grammarly is an affordable grammar and spelling checker tool which is widely used by content writers, bloggers and businesses. It is easy to use and helps to write fast with quick grammar and spelling fix.
- Very much useful tool for writers and bloggers
- Helpful for non-native writers
- Web browser extension supported by almost all browsers
- Free for individuals
- The free version supports Spelling, Grammar, and Punctuation
An online language structure checker and editing apparatus like Grammarly can help abstain from humiliating mistakes and linguistic blunders.
Grammarly is a tool which helps to get rid of following types of errors
Grammar and Punctuation – It eliminates grammar, spelling, and punctuation errors.
Plagiarism – Ensures your work is fresh and original by checking it against 16 billion web pages.
Grammarly works with – Almost all browsers, MS Word, MS Outlook, Google Docs, Native apps, etc
Using Grammarly – No technical skills required to use Grammarly. Most common options to use it
- Click Import and select a Microsoft Word document
- Start writing directly and Grammarly will do its work
- Copy and Paste entire text in the Grammarly tool and it will fix spelling and grammar errors
- Windows users can install the Grammarly plugin for MS Word which will detect errors as soon as you start typing
For Text to Speech Software Click Here